MUST READ INFORMATION FOR BOOKING SERVICES
**Note: Prices are based on a minimum of 40 guests. Please add $2 per guest for counts under our minimum requirement.
FEES & CHARGES
• Sales Tax (where applicable) 6.0%
• 20% Service Charge on all catering's.
• Pays for services of transportation, the use of equipment, kitchen essentials, buffet decor, energy costs, all necessary permits. The fee is based on many factors including but not limited to event type, size, venue, complexity of food service and the presentation.
$25/hr per server with a minimum of 2 hour service.
FINAL GUEST COUNT
To ensure the success of your event, it is necessary to receive your final guest count 2 weeks prior to your event date
Cancellation of all events must be submitted via email. If the client cancels, Channyjs Catering can retain but not limited to the initial 50% deposit fee as liquidated damages. All deposits and payments are nonrefundable but can be applied to a future event or equal of greater value of the cancelled contracted event, under the following conditions:
• if the new event is scheduled within 2 months of the original event
• if cancelled via email 30 days prior to the scheduled event, we can extend a (3) month catering credit of the deposit .
Upon acceptance of a confirmed catering booking, no surplus leftover food will remain with he client as stated and governed by the State of Michigan Health Department and Michigan Department of Agriculture to operate a food service establishment under the provisions of the Michigan Food Law being act 92 of the Public Acts of 2000.
We require a deposit of 50% of the estimated total event charges. We reserve the right to request an additional deposit and/or payment in full prior to the scheduled events. There are no refunds on deposits. YOUR DEPOSIT WILL REFLECT DURING CHECK OUT AS 50% OFF! YOUR REMAINING BALANCE (REMAINING 50% DUE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED EVENT)